We’ve created a new clean, modern design, with improved navigation, security, and load speed. The site is designed to be as fast and user friendly as possible – providing a much-improved visitor experience.
This better represents who we are as a company today. It provides a shop window that clearly showcases our company; its people and services; our extensive industry experience and capabilities.
Modern design but keeping with tradition
We decided it was time for a new look and have opted for a fresh, modern design. But, at the same time, we’ve kept with tradition and based design around our brand identity colours – the Rayden Red and Bamboo yellow – which are used throughout the scheme.
Refreshed content & clearer offering
We have refreshed website content and refined our messaging to better reflect what we do as a company, the industry sectors we operate in and how we can help support clients.
We have also streamlined our service offering to adapt to changing market demands and client needs.
Responsive across any device
The new website has been designed to be fully responsive across all devices. This means that pages will adapt to suit the device you are using and will resize to provide an optimal viewing experience.
Visitors will have a seamless user experience whether they are in the office or on the move no matter what type of device they use – desktop PC, laptop, tablet or mobile.
Fast, safe & secure
We have built our website on the WordPress platform, which is fully secure, stable and one of the most popular website platforms in the world with best levels of support.
The site is hosted on a high-spec dedicated server for rapid load speed and has an additional firewall for added security.
A solution that’s future proof for our needs and scalable as we want to grow.
In addition to the security of being on the WordPress platform, our new site is fully encrypted through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
This means information is sent through https protocol and visitors will have their own unique encrypted link when accessing content, making sure they’re completely safe and secure.
Click the padlock icon in your browser search bar (next to our web address URL) to see our SSL certificate.
Our new site has a simple, clear menu structure that’s easy to navigate. We have included a sticky navigation bar, a bread crumb trail, a search feature, and extensive linkage in the footer.
This provides visitors with a streamlined experience, and allows them to access the content they want in different ways, wherever they are.
- A new Careers Section listing our latest vacancies, where applicants can apply for positions and sign up for job alerts.
- A new Projects Section showcasing our latest contracts with PDF download of case studies.
- A News Section where we will regularly post new content and blogs about what we are doing and any useful industry insights we think are worth sharing.
- A Newsletter sign up feature to capture visitor emails in preparation for a new company newsletter.
- The site is integrated with company social media accounts for content outreach. Visitors are also able to share our vacancies and case studies across email, WhatsApp, Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook.
- Our Contact Us page is fully integrated with our google maps business listing providing an interactive map with directions to our Head Office.
WHAT’S COMING SOON
As you can appreciate, a website is a live project, and we intend to build upon our presence in the coming months with new sections and content as follows:
- A new Sales Section where we will list any surplus construction machinery, plant, equipment, or accessories that need a new home.
- Individual Service pages which will outline each of our services in more detail.
- More information About Us, our company, what we do and staff profiles.
- Client testimonials, so our happy customers have a voice.
- As you’d expect will also continue adding new Case Studies and regularly Company News and blogging.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
We’d like to thank all our clients’, associates, and friends for their ongoing support over the years.
And, we’d love to hear any feedback about our new website, so if you get a chance to have look, please email us. and let us know what you think.